Pocket Edition fans! A BIG BIG BIG update of PE! Includes minecarts, new textures, more food, New AI and all sorts of stuff. See down below for more. It’s available for Androis and iOS phones, you can get it from amazon aswell. I think this makes PE more enjoyable, haven’t bought yet, but we will see… Maybe some day!
Quate from Mojang.com
Since the first release of Minecraft – Pocket Edition, we’ve added a bunch of new thing and made massive improvements to the way things look.
Get ready for the biggest update yet! We hope you enjoy it!
– Minecarts, rails, and powered rails!
– The view distance has been massively increased. Check the options menu for more!
– New textures and colours taken directly from the PC version
– New blocks: carpets, more wood types, hay bales, iron bars, and more
– New crops and food types, including beetroot, carrots, potatoes and pumpkins. Now you can cook new soups, pies, and more!
– A bunch of new items for Creative and Survival, including clocks and compasses
– More blocks and items to use in Creative Mode: including jungle wood, ice, bedrock, shears, dyes, and tall grass
– New AI: mobs are now more intelligent and you can even breed your own animals
– A new Creative Mode inventory with tabs
– New functionality and tweaks to existing blocks and items. Bonemeal lets you grow new cool stuff!
– Improved lighting and fog effects
– Loads of bugs fixed, and possibly some added. 🙂